- Trademark and Copyright. Pegasus is the exclusive owner of all the trademarks, names, logos, and trade dress used in this Site, including, but not limited to, PEGASUS, the Pegasus logo, PEGASUS CAPITAL ADVISORS, and the tagline GIVING BUSINESSES WINGS TO FLY (the “Trademarks”). Your use of this Site does not grant you any rights in or interests to the Trademarks. The Trademarks shall not be used, modified, or otherwise reproduced without the express written permission of Pegasus. Any other third party marks or names used in this Site are owned by their respective owners and Pegasus makes no representations of any kind with respect to such third party marks and names. All copyright rights in this Site’s content, including, but not limited to, graphics, videos, information, reports, and text (collectively, “Content”), is exclusively owned by or otherwise used by Pegasus under permission, and may only be used by you as set forth herein. Any other non-authorized use of the Site or Content, including, but not limited to the reproduction, dissemination, distribution, or transmission thereof is strictly prohibited. You further agree not to alter or delete any proprietary notice from any materials, reports, or other information downloaded, copied, or printed from the Site. All rights are expressly reserved.
- Use of Information and Materials. Any unauthorized use of the Site, Content or Pegasus’s systems, including but not limited to, any unauthorized access to Pegasus’s Site, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on the Site is strictly prohibited. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Pegasus and/or its affiliates at their sole discretion and judgment. The investments described on the Site have not been registered under the federal securities laws of the United States and/or other applicable securities laws of any state, or the laws of any other jurisdiction. The information and materials contained in the Site do not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any security or otherwise a solicitation for you to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, such information is not intended to and does not provide any tax, legal or investment advice. You should consult your own tax, legal or investment advisers concerning your investments.
- No Warranty. The Site’s Content, including the terms, conditions, and descriptions appearing therein, are subject to change at anytime. The information and materials contained in the Site, including the Content, text, graphics, links or other items are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. Pegasus does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such content, information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Pegasus or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Pegasus or its representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- Submissions. All information submitted to Pegasus via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of Pegasus and Pegasus shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts know-how or techniques contained in such information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing Pegasus’s responsibilities and obligations to users’ personal privacy in accordance with laws and regulations applicable to Pegasus.
- Availability. The Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Pegasus reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, any person’s access to this Site in its sole discretion.
- Not an Offer. The information included on this Site does not constitute an offer of any securities or investment advisory services. An offer of interest in a Pegasus investment fund will be made to qualified investors exclusively by means of a definitive private offering memorandum containing detailed information concerning an investment in the fund, including material terms relating to fees, liquidity and risk considerations. Investments in private placement funds can be speculative and involve a high degree of risk. You should carefully review a fund’s offering materials, including the relevant risk factors and consult with your tax, legal and financial advisors prior to making an investment in a fund.